Data Use and Personal Information
trisouq.com reserves the right to use all opt-in data for marketing purposes across our various marketing platforms.
All data collected in done so using secure channels where subjects provide consent or agree to specific terms and conditions where data is collected through external service providers such as social media.
We collect data using the following channels:
- Our various social media platforms
- Sign up form on our website
- Through the order form on our online store
- Sporting, PR and media events which we participate in either directly or indirectly via liability waivers and event registration.
The types of data we collect is as follows:
- First name, last name
- Email address
- Contact number
- Social media profiles
- Physical/delivery address when orders are placed on our online store
- Medical conditions or allergies where applicable (ie: event participation or where food and beverage services are provided)
Not all of the above mentioned data is collected with each interaction. Most frequently we collect first name, last name, email address and social media profiles.
Your data will not be shared with any third party entities, only within our own company network.
Data collected in used for marketing purposes.
Data is stored for up to 36 months or is held for 12 months after unsubscription.
The subject has, at any time, the right to the following:
- To request what data trisouq.com holds containing their identity
- To have their data deleted from all data records with immediate effect
- Modify subscription preferences and data records
All information is securely stored and password protected. A third party authenticator which generates a unique code is also required every 2 weeks when accessing the main database. All applications used to integrate across various platforms is also password protected.
We may collect information with regards to your device for our services. This information is purely statistical and does not contain any personally identifying information. It is aggregate statistical data about our visitors and how they used the resources on our site.
Cookies are designed to help us rectify and improve our site’s functionality and product availability.
All computers have the ability to decline cookie files however our website may not work properly as it requires cookies.
Any of our advertisers may also have a use for cookies. We are not responsible, nor do we have control of the cookies downloaded from advertisements. They are downloaded only if you click on the advertisement.
To raise any complaints or request additional information please email firstname.lastname@example.org.